We understand that keeping a journal can be highly therapeutic, calming and beneficial. A recent blog post has suggested 5 key benefits as
- Keeping a log of your life yourself
- You can record the lives of your children
- Journals are great at processing feelings
- You can work towards your goals with journals
- A journal can help reduce the amount of stress in your life.
This journal has been designed to help improve calmness in your life by providing a month of inspiration and questions to help you reflect on what is happening for you right now. It is delivered as a PDF and we would suggest that you print this off and diarise as a part of a daily routine. Even the act of a daily routine can help in providing a calm environment.
If you want to explore calmness further in your life, perhaps consider taking our 30 days of creating calm course.